KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Teadrop Explodes - Bouncing Babies [Single Version]


I was a bouncing baby, I fell down, I looked around
I didn't stay to long
And it's true It's true it's true
All the things that they tell you
Oh it's all there, For you to see And so why is it
All so easy for me
And it's true t's true It's true
They pinch you're things
When they've got nothing they can believe in Believe in
I was a poison child, I was fighting for my life
Clinging to something, Fighting for anything
It's true All the things that they tell you Oh it's all true
All the things that they said that they said That they tell you
I was a bouncing baby, Now I'm a bouncing bomb
So won't you come and diffuse me Before I kill someone

about a minute into hearing this song a couple of days ago for my first time my teardrops, had a mini explosion and this song really pulled something out of me, it released some emotional nerves (the power of music-intense)

No comments:

Post a Comment