KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Friday, May 28, 2010

MarRThela!



I will forever remember this moment; I had already moved to Napa but had come back to visit during the summer and I would hang out w Natalie a bunch and Marcie would always pick us up/drop us off from wherever we wanted to hangout. We went through the burgerking drivethru one night and I got onion rings! BK style). I was really crazy at the age of 13-14 and it was already starting to play pranks on people and was often probably quite annoying. When the rings were passed to me in the backseat I was pretty anxious to eat em' but could tell they were steaming hot so I took a small soft bite (I could hardly hold that shit in my fingers it was so hottt) I shouted out to everyone, complaining that the rings were "Hella cold!" yes Cold. So Marcie was like "omg let me see" and totally snags one outta the bag and hella chomps down on it hella hard and at this point everyones hellla lauging (like I am now) she was totally doing that hot mouth hard breath thing, sooooo funny. I guess it sounds kinda F'd up, I mean a mouth full of hot hot fooood is prettty annoying and I knew that telling her they were super cold when actually burning hot was just the right thing that would really sturrr shit up, start a riot, set it offff, It Did! She was laughing tooo. This kinda reminds me of just like 2 years ago D. called me an "Evil-fuck" all mad like, and coming from sumone who thinks satanism is awesome and punk, I was like 'Wow' he thinks im more evil than himself! (compliment) i think its cuz we were pissing him off that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment