KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I make fART N' Shit Toooooozle





So Weave! didn't play las nite-that's not surprising at all, I guess they are gunna play eventually but had to cancel, Maybe they just get cooler n cooler as these days go by, So do I so I can definitley relate(lol). My dad busted out w/ the Jar of herbs this morning and I just now decided to make sum ganja oil, santa cruz meets LA its defiinitley gotta good mixture of Bammer and yes shhhwagg haha. It's already in the pan on low and going! Not exactly bomb here but th' shits gotta get sumthing outta sumthin right? Right, Because When I smoked bammer outta A's "Monkey" it totally worked! same deal yeah yeah yeah. may sound nasty and fat but I wanna make home-made mozzarella sticks, what can I make w/ the oil? Pad thai w/ peanut sauce or whatever (omg!) that won't get me shoken up enough, cookies-cupcakes ER!?! saturday been home allll day, washing, working on a shoebox-canvas-collage, Cleaned summm, wanna seee what I can find at the $99? maybe...I want a Boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment