KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Friday, May 7, 2010

DEAR FRIEND




Theee May-Day party wasss cool for what it wasss...There was a keg of specially brewed beer or whatver the funk and the guy was charging 2 dollars a cup and was trying to charge me and I was like its my house wTF? Phones (my new project played first and then, PegLegLove, Wild Pink horse than the shagrats...It turned out! and I definitley broke my dads pad in Wild garage style..Suked when the p.A. speaker blew out because Jerrry was singing tooo loud I think...
Boyss always play wayyy to loud! they just don't get it...Lots of Brown kids here, 1 or 2 cuties, Sum pretty Latinas, TEEENy and a buncha others yeahyeahyeahyeah..
The Rats were trying to have a four-some in my restroom...


I was gunna post this on fruit book but then I realized what the funnnk? none of these people really give a carunda. basically it's a cry of how I really have always wanted to be established in San Francisco but havn't really even tried-(JEFF GALVAN "wants to D.J. for the danceeeng queeens in that city by the bay again, where alota the bands rock!, more walkers than shit talkers... the air is musch cleeeaner, theres always shows-home of the generator n' bus shows!, not too many too cool for schoolers + theres actual movers & groovers!, less haters & more Shakersss! "thinking & dreeaming abouut you") It takes being away from something or sumone to really realize how you feel about it/or them whatever.
I miss the bay area because there is more love there! and the music that comes out of the bay is wayyy coooler! I thought mika miko was doing it dowwwn here...but they're were prolly just realllllly bored! because generally this place bitessss! and im over it! I wannna volunteer at THE B.A.G.R.C in one of the summer sessions! maybe thats when I can return and move on from there! it sounds like a start! now that I can see what HELL-A's really about I'd like to take my dad and a few people and a couple of dogs outta here!!!! F"SHOONDA FARUZU FRAAAASHEEENKEEY! LADDDENLOOOOONER BURRITO LAND UR DONE! You have been gooood to me, as good as a fuckin 1. 25 Taco that I cannot afford!

No comments:

Post a Comment