KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Friday, May 14, 2010

"Hipster Death Two Thousand and Ten"


whenever im home, here at my dad's at night after 12 and the t/v is still on I always watch Family matters...Its one of the only things I can handle hearing/watching in the back ground..TGIF haha. I discovered some really cool, awesome, super fun new wave songs today on LastFM tag; Joesf K/ youtube. 1 is from a band called The teardrop explodes and the other The Monochrome set (whom I hav heard before) but not these songs-This stuuffff is super goood. I finished the mini tape collection. I made 9 I think but have already given away 2! Weave is playing tonite @ ponky Ray-gay yeah..here are sum other up and coming eventsss

Silverlake jubilee W/lotsa bands n deejaysss!\May 22 23
Myra Ave. between Fountain Ave. and Santa Monica Blvd.
Grass Widow & Brilliant Colors @ The Smell May 24
Peg Leg Love, The Crystelles @ poobah Records May 29th pasadena
Hatched Wound! w/ Erin from Finally Punk! TBA June 6th
and hopefullly moreeeeeeeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment