KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mannequin Zucchini





What is the name of that soup that the lady brought? and what is she, Salvadorian? ITT wasss yummmy at First, It had these rice/meatballs in it that were gooood @ first tooo Shyeeeah- there were these crossiants too. Beeeen getttin allll Shoken up from this shake th' past couple of days! I finished making some cases and cassettes, they are wraped in tissue w/ a little built in sleeve were the inserts go..they turned out super cute! though im already gettin kinda sick of the tape, maybe because I've recorded it so many timesss and chose to hear the songs while doing it I guess. Last Night I went to The smell, The Sound there is way to harsh and totally too much and unless you ask em' to not get mic.'d then they'll mic everything! even if you're already a loud band (Maybe because it's ran by dudes who just don't get it...aneway lastnite I went to seeee Nu Sensae! from Canada- They are totally awesome and are straight outta the underground 90's female fronted grunge scene w/ an obvious Queer Drummer( who didn't seem single but even if he was I wouldn't have had enough balls to talk to him) and I think Lead singer? I traded her a Tape for a Tee! Its so awesome because the night I finally get a few copies done I go to a show and use it for trade (YAY!) Thisss is what I dooo "Gotta dooo what you gotta doo right" (lol) + the songs are all hitzzzzzz (helllo!) oh yeah I gotta remember to go to west Hollywood...To try and convince one of the shops to let me have a Day time "Gay Show/party" for L.A.'s Gay Pride! Jun 11-13...

No comments:

Post a Comment