KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Saturday, May 8, 2010

BRAINBABYBOOBJOB



JUJU JERKIN!

GOTTTTTA MAKE THESE SOOON!
THIS IS NOT YOUR BETTY PAGE GIRLFRIEND!
FWAT?

Poseur is a pejorative term, often used in the punk, heavy metal, hip hop and goth subcultures to describe a person who adopts the dress, speech, and/or mannerisms of a group or subculture, generally for attaining acceptability within the group, yet who is deemed to not share or understand the values or philosophy of the subculture. While this perceived inauthenticity is viewed with scorn and contempt by members of the subculture, the definition of the term and to whom it should be applied is subjective. While the term is most associated with the 1970s- and 1980s-era punk and hardcore subculture, English use of the term originates in the late 19th century.

I just wanna be in a nice big bed in a back yard in a cozzy comfortable comforter snuggling with the pooch and the mr...not sure what mr...maybe Daddy (LOL)...Im thinking of this crazy little short story that Kirsten was writing about Me, and her mom and My man-friend and smokey and its this total magical 'never ending story' setting and I really want her to finish it because its really awesome...Im realizing that I have to start driving by THIS SUMMER and go on a small tour/travel out to the other states and see what other places have/can offer me...I feel like I've been trapped in CA for wayyy toooo long DONG-it!"OoooDang" My music needs to be heard and I really wanna gooooo.
I know sum bands in enough places to get a good tour kickin so I know that I gotta do this! It is in my heart! I FEEEEEEL IT I FEEEL LOVE I FEEL LOVE I FEEL LOVE I FEEEL LOOVVVVVVVVE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE....because I have to, If I stayed in Los Angeles CA forever i would probably turn into a fucking avocado and like the ?New bloods song maybe I've already stood still for too long and im already turning greeeeen WHO knows? LOL
Loli and the Chones. PHONES will Continue though I am currently switching things up..No more thinking and dreaming and time to start moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment