KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Who wouldn't loved to be loved to be loved loved"

B-day night # 1
"Bear-cUb?"Last Weekend K. and M. took me to Sac..We went to a fewdifferent placed and than ended up at at sacto's badlands yeah...
M & N made me a portable turtable cake, It looked amazing...it wasn't all that tasteeee because I've had so much cake in my lifetime and i feel reallllly fat right now...
I also forgot to give thanxxxx to my family for everything, for "keeping me alive"as well.
N. gave me a Fostersss and a cool wallet and soxxxx and M. told me over lunch @ the hidden spot "you got a computer. calamari, and coach!-it's a good b-day" she was right...and now all thatss over and it's time to take in this age and do something, be sumone, go sumwhere...I discovered Beth Ditto waaaaaaay before Perez Hilton even realized he had a weight problem! or before aneone ever really cared about new school main stream media really.
"HOLLYWOOD BITCH WHY ARE YOU SO RICH!?"
...I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT
I QUIT I QUIT!
so im starting up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment