KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Sunday, October 4, 2009

"AMY -LEEE!"





"Thinking and dreaming, Thinking and dreaming, Thinking and dreaming about youuu"

Im watching house Husbands of Hollywood and one of them just told his wife "You wanna have a baby? we gotta have sex" and another ones getting a vasectomy (which is good)...he told his buddy pointing at his child and said "This is what you get from a vacation in Cabo...9 months later you got a baby" uhhh? Im kinda sminda "cruda" from the 2 SoLs I had last night...everything was pretty quiet except for the music in my ears blasting through the headphones my right ear kinda felt raw at the end of the night too! And then the bang emotional bang I heard when They got back...I wondered what had happened and wish i could have helped. Yelp.


he was pretty much one of my first dream lusters..i can remember walking down the grand fairmont stairs...seeing him kinda through the door and then I opened it and he had a different more scruffy face but was dressed sumthing like this..."THEE PRETTY ONES ARE THE DIRTY ONES" no wait..WE'RE ALL FREAKsssss!
I cleaned the shit outta my Mom's Fridge yesterday and there was sum old ass shit in there that expired in like 07 when the dude who passed the house on to my mom told her to clean out the bitch in exchange for no deposit or sumthing...THis shit was like oh my god hella old fish frying sauce and oldschool dressing, caca cheese...I'll bet they're really gonna enjoy the new fridge and the fridge is a person to, it has a mind of it own, The freezer is its brain and if the bottom half is its body with a buncha expired food than the fridge is scary and dead...it wants to be cleaned too it has a heart and feelings too!


"Took Me out to wine dine sixty nine me but didn't hear a damn word i said-I see right Throuuuughooooo you"



last night I stayed in and made a cassette via mp3 or whatever the funk...


IT has sum cool new songs from 'Cindergarden' from Portland and Protect Me! from L.A. +


sum rare stuff from like 100 Flowers and junk...


No comments:

Post a Comment