KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Smokey Doesn't like Smoke...


PUMP UR BOSS!

At Midnight toooonight isss My Girth-Day! I want a Live Animal! like a Man or Something!


Last Night We went to a live Studio performance @ KDVS to see BLACKTIME from London and SLIPPERYSLOPES from Florida...IT was super cool! I've never been to a coool college radio station before, they had so many amazing old posters from the 80's until now! including a hella rare Heavens to betsy poster that this guy pointed out and a super awesome Back from The Grave poster that had all the crypt garage comps, a Slant 6 poster!, and a buncha other cool stuff...Davis is awesome because theres people there that know about really awesome music! I started off the new year there when Finally Punk played N.Y's Day Even though I was hung it was coooooool too!
I rarely eat fast food ..I had a McChicken..Geezus I figured it wouldn't be alll that bad and then I had a McDouble...I shouldn't be admitting to this right now but im telling the fucking trooof. The first was was fine..but the beeeeeeeef is baaad! I think im ok now...I can hear the birds again and i can hear the dryer...Im wondering if the ice cream ice cream ice cream ice cream is still there but I'll die if i eat it. Enough about trashh food.
I really want an electric guitar, I forgot how fun they were because I played it for so long and then stopped and then wannnna play again! Bass is awesome tooooo...I want JeffandtheJerks! I discovered a cool band on the space..They are 4 grrrls from Mass. and they are called "16 Lips" and they hella rock!
Oh and For MY B-DAY TONIGHT THE UNIVERSE IS BRINGING ME A GIFT!
The Orionid meteor shower is expected to put on a good show tonight into the predawn hours Wednesday, weather permitting.
This annual meteor shower is created when Earth passes through trails of comet debris left in space long ago by Halley's Comet. The "shooting stars" develop when bits typically no larger than a pea , and mostly sand-grain-sized, vaporize in Earth's upper atmosphere.
"Flakes of comet dust hitting the atmosphere should give us dozens of meteors per hour," said Bill Cooke of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office.
People in cities and suburbs will see far fewer meteors, because all but the brightest of them will be overpowered by light pollution. The best view will be from rural areas (the moon will not be a factor, so dark skies will make for ideal viewing).
When and how to watch
The best time to watch will be between 1 a.m. and dawn local time Wednesday morning, regardless of your location. That's when the patch of Earth you are standing on is barreling headlong into space on Earth's orbital track, and meteors get scooped up like bugs on a windshield.
Peak activity, when Earth wades into the densest part of the debris, is expected around 6 a.m. ET (3 a.m. PT).
Some meteors could show up late tonight, too. Late-night viewing typically offers fewer meteors, however, because your patch of Earth is positioned akin to the back window of the speeding car.
The Orionids have been strong in recent years.
"Since 2006, the Orionids have been one of the best showers of the year, with counts of 60 or more meteors per hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment