KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Saturday, October 3, 2009

This is not FrightFest in Fucking Vallejo alright! ITS FRIGHT WIG _Trashed out...
"primitive" oh shit They're back...Not THe Mummies >.MOM AND DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

T.I.T.S.



Taking Halloweeno pics last night was pretty fun..yeah! we didn't go to sleep until like 3 or so... I wore my mummie costume from last years dias and also this jack o lantern outfit thing (the kid style). I think im feeling backed-up from the freshetta...(haha) Also we had sa few pumpkins and fake gravestones and stuff...Toobad i couldn't bring over my huge life size play coffin..(bought it outside in the back of Salvation because they said they couldnt sell it in the store but that they were told to get rid of it or sumthing_$!0 boners). Pixth coming thoon-ThanX C. im in the pad right now and im wondering when they are gonna come back..shit! im hoping to get my very own personal computer soon so that i can become a prostitute and finally pass away (kidding).






I got some raggady anne and andy read along story book 45's today from 74' ..They seemed funny and well kinda way out..oh yeah they also have a pop put pic setting in each one ..(awesome) Im thinking of these amazing Frightwig quotes like "somethings gotta change" and "A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do" from their Crazy songs "I know what you did, I know what you diiiiiidddd!" (Amazed) until next time...The Tamales will finally get unwrapped
..
LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment