KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Thursday, October 1, 2009

clean clear throat

This is how a man sees a ruler





its pretty late and i can hear the winds like hardcore...its officially October...Its pretty much fall and The high winds is a perfect welcoming into the years most coolest season...The food I ate today was good starting off with Ravioli's I discovered in M's Freezor out back and than sum left over cheesecake, brownies, A shitty Taco Bell Generic HArdshell Taco, doritos, A cookie...AGHHHHHHHH!!..I feel like such a fat ass..I have to start the NEW health Diet (NO more Processed Shit). It's The New school shitThats killing our generation it is!...Like Schwule says "This Human Extinction izzz Working" Im hoping to record sum "Gay Tendencies" Tracks Tommorow @ E's cause I gotta get that shit down for TwinGrrl Records from the U.K. That wanna add me to their up and coming which seems like its gonna be awesome COMP. w/ like T.I.T.s. and a whole buncha other cool bands yeah. A's New Band "AMerican Splits" is playing this weekend in Davis and I really wanna check em out-hopefully I can find a ride out east. I saw Finally Punk In Davis On New Years Day..(what an amazing way to kick in the new year it was!)



This month is definitley time to climb the sky! Damn-it!






In some pre-industrial societies, semen and other body fluids were revered because they were believed to be magical. Blood is an example of such a fluid, but semen was also widely believed to be of supernatural origin and effect and was, as a result, considered holy or sacred. It was widely believed, in ancient times, that gemstones were drops of divine semen which had coagulated after having fertilized the earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment