KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Monday, October 19, 2009

"If I hate Everything then How come Im Having Funn?"


I remember when I worked @ J.crew bay st. it was the lead visual bitches b-day one day and i was like "cool" whatta are you gonna do? and she was like "im going to a concert" and I was like "what band?" and shes was like "Kings of Leon" @ the time i didn't know who they were now a few months later I now realize that me and that girl are two totally different human beings...If I went to see Kings of Leon for My birthday I would seriously go out find a gun and would have shot myself to full and complete death! i don't feel 24 I don't like those numbersss...

Im finally gonna have my own personal comp soon and im excited because it's about fucking time! My Dad Finally Has his own spot in Boyle on Whittier and Lorena (LETS TAKE A TRIP DOWN WHITTIER BLVD!) Im think im gonna down in Nov. For Haunted house Party! and other junk...Maybe My dream lover is in L.A.? I mean who knows...It looks like im not going to the A.Z. After all For Sexxx has ruined plansss...Literally...I dunno I dunnoI dunno...I kinda arranged a B-day kiss today...Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment