KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wobbly Waldo, Tweaking Mary, My Blue w/ white striped Lil Boys "BOXER-BRIEFS"

Michelle's New and Improved Closet!
Me and The Beeers Later...

I do Love Bailey and Im sorry for All the negative output I've had against her...She just wants love like the rest of us!
Amazing Playlist!
1. The Brood-See If I Care
2. Heartless Martin-Johnny
3.Weave!-Weave Say Leave
4.The Leaves-Too Many People
5.16 Lips-American Dream
6.Hatchet Wound- Caught Within Daydreams
7.The Carrots-Secret Since 99'
8.The Pandoras-I want My Caveman
9.Public Image Ltd.-Careering
10.The Donnas-Lana & Stevie
11.16 Lips-Hollywood Bitch
12.The Brix-It's Your Choice
13.Master B.E.T.A.-Just A Scene
14.Thompson Twins-Make Believe
15.The Rising Tides-Take the world as it comes
16.Public Image Ltd.-Bad baby
17.The Runaways-Dead End justice
theres gotta be a whole lot more...
Goooodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment