KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Sunday, November 8, 2009

"SICK SAD WORLD"

All-wet
I have decided This wil be My first encounter with a female Vagina! Donate to help me loose my hetro-sex virginty!
Laura from Kitten Forever told me she could hear the Kathleen hannah in some of my songs!
I thought that was super awesome! SEEING STARssssssssss!
I Think she was talking about this one where I talk about watching little birdies...
This is a sketch of Me_in My room! My computer took this picture-LOVE-it!



Waaaaaaaao!
I finally have Copy of Weave's "Weave say leave"
These are the lyrics to this super cool new hard-driven-lo-fi-
grunge song I wrote...

Gimme a Kick-Start
Gimme a Kick-Start for this
Im not the One who asked to be here
Gimme a Kick-Start
Gimme a Kick-Start For This
I am The One That Feels so stuck here
I need More
What you gave me is not enough
I need More
What you gave me is not enough, no
It’s not enough though
It’s not enough, no.

yeah yeah yeah...L. is in town and im hoping we can get a chance to see her.
We had buncha wine and stuff the other night and i don't like that shittt...I used to like it but
i am seriously just more of a beer type like MAN SHOULD BE, A Mans MAn, Men for me (haha).
I Just remembered I have My dad's account info in My paypal and I swear I won't order anything but I did Bid on the Public Image LTd. LP it started at just 99 cents! well I didn't remember I've always known..And I think it's awesome that he payed for my "Casual-goths" LP! When we got left the other night Lady K. was massaging E's feet and acting soooo crazy and
i thought was hilarious!!! Lady K. and her cousin came by for a second last night..K. is funnny with her curly ass hair and laid back stoner bad ass way of thinking. I dunno what else to say
except for the fact that i want fuckin out! and Wanna go sumwhere, be sumbody!
squeeze-gasm..





No comments:

Post a Comment