KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Saturday, November 21, 2009

On a Cloud that is Standing Still

Hello!
Cone-sisters-Psycho-creamersWe want Vikes You Fucking dyke!Oh yeahhhh!I took out the cardboard andGimme That Bekay, gimme my radio, Gimme that cheeba and Im Dead...
WE had Porkchops tonight, everything is always with tortillas, IT is AMazon.com
Im a lil buzzed from a different version of somebody elses panty droppers sloppers.
..My Bro made thaaaam for me and they totally did work...Issss not my poison but it'll do and it sure is better than a cum and coke definitley. If i see around and i don't say Hi, Im sorry! chances are I see you but Im just being crazy and I don't know what to say! yeah yeah yeah.
My bro is playin iggy "I wanna be your dog" always blabbering about "C & V" when they were married ( the coolest Punk couple of all time) My aunt and Uncle!
Im trynna find a waqay home..lIsss hella cold here in the suburbsss luckily Im in a Warm home!
I wanna Go to a New home, sum where with An amazing bed, music, Love and Happinessss but this time not alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment