KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Friday, November 6, 2009

Grace's uncle Jill and Marvin

WOW!REALLY?
This stuff is weird... and recognizing people from middle school is absolutley different..remembering the early days of seeing buldges through the P.E. shorts..knowing that i was different, knowing that I wanted more than the other Pre-teen students...I wrote this crazy fantasy in text book ( I Remember) and they found out about and contacted my PArtents...Its sainf something along the lines of what I wanted to do, who I wanted to do and how I wanted to do it...It's so crazy how people become sexually infused from an early age...And i didn't grow up with HBO...I remember rubbing my shit against the floor of the bath-tub and realizing as a 6 year old how good it really felt...

honestly yes V. right now im finally wrinting a blog...@ bounty Honda's YES...because Im living in a pergatory (used, in a non-specific sense, to mean any place or condition of suffering or torment, especially one that is temporary.) I guess thats the way it all goes, I do want i badd not not that bad. Lady K., M., and V. I luvvvvvv you! but find me a Dream lover, a dream luster to come rescure me oooo oooo ooooh ooooooooo baby! uhmm whats going on? this shit is seriously in a way eating me alive and this permanent gay-cation is a little outta this world (this sick-sick world) marry me and I'd feel like I'd definiley cheat on you! Sing TAO! I loved sushi after H.H.A.G.G. and I wanna go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment