KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shock Rockers and Puss Blockers

Amazing Riot GRRRLs
In Brooklyn I want a PAIR! Cambo garage Combo!

Lets get burnt the fuck out!
I Really wanna start a band for Paula! And I wanna be pretty Too! I finally got the Public image LTD. Vinyl in the mail but I havn't been home to check! Im excited...I really wanna start this band...I have the full on set and "It's about time yeahhhhhh, it's about time" Dun dun dun dun! Look Desperation I wasn't trying to set aneone up, I honestly wasn't thinking she would ever even consider going down this path... I can't believe the road im still walking down..This shit is soooo lame and I wanna wanna wanna wanna wanna get out... I feel So chunky and i can't believe I've given in to the foooood! Drool!
My ultimate fantasy would be to go on tour with of course a "Dream-lover" (COME RESCUE ME)




No comments:

Post a Comment