KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Friday, November 20, 2009

Gimme That Beckaeee!

An Ideal Boyfriend
Fall's Lover
Fall's Lovers goodbye dinner
Fall is ending soon...Turkey day is cuming nexxt weeek! im exicted for mashies i guess. Americans can have Turkey day aneday...they can just go to hometown buffet..We can just
go to Hometown Buffet. Im tired and Im bored Im chunky and i have the night time munchies...Im wondering if i should crack open M's un opened box of lucky charms...I already opened the Honey bunches of oats with almonds or whatever the fuck but really I want ravioli (the pesto ones from costco) Wowwww! It is an addiction and we do luv it (drug talk).
Im so fucking bored in this town...more soo than ever...Im starting to get angry and really go
crazy..something must change I must be somebody and go sumwhere and pay the fuck attention
get the fuck back on the right side of the road and no more of this permament gaycation...
HelLLLP! My neck and shit are tired i gotta go to bed but first I think im gunna need sum Becky!

(HAHAHAH)

I'm on this liquor, oh so heavy(Gimme that Becky)
fore we fuck can you neck me(Gimme that Becky)
little head and I am ready(Gimme that Becky)
I want your mouthGimme that Becky,
Gimme that Becky,Gimme that Becky,
Gimme that Becky,Gimme that Becky,
Gimme that Becky,Gimme that Becky,
Gimme that Becky,Gimme that Becky
Send "Becky" Ringtone to your Cell


No comments:

Post a Comment