KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Friday, September 25, 2009

KARAOKENAPA


HI JULIE GIRL number 2 ..i had one or two bites of the cream from the pufffs that M Brought and She Showed us a Pic OF her nasty Labia Jesus. I finally relieved like a thirty day load of laundy( well more like 15) The Toaster oven spring rolls are off the honda, the lesbian made for the british network movie was? what was it?.... "I can tell that you hung out with the ghetto crowd in Sonoma because you told that guy 'We're having a small KickBAck' those were the words you decided to use and it reminded me of my Monette" its totally Cool. I wanna have a small "kickback" for my bURnDay and I want sumone to DEEEEjaaaay>.Im exzonded for Halloween! Im thinking of lots of things including a discharged marine, a 60's garage girl (like the other years) so what...A witch and a Huge human size dildo ( kidding ). ttyl goodnight drinking budlight in the cuburbs suburbs guburbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment