KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Fuckin Fruit"

its so goddamn hot here...im in vallejo right now...Vallejo is known as a place where Sly and the Family Stone came from And The Zodiac Killer and its Doc or whatever for boats n Ships N Junk...I want the new Norton 60's comps that just came out this year! I'll bet PAULA would have loved them! so like totally what it do for Halloween? I actually wanna have fun this year...Thinking about going to Tempe for dia de los muertos...it seems like L. can Definitley use sum vistors from back home...And wha a pleasant stay it would be to have ME come visit...maybe I'll find a lover in Arizona..Shit I feel like im in the desert now GEEEZUS! i had this super good vanilla soymilk that i sampled at cosco..I wanted to stand there the whole time and take like 10 little tiny dixie shot cups worth but I only had two...I really wanna walk the dog but its as hot as I would imagine hell to be (Jeffrey's There) toodles... Fruit (slang)
Fruit and fruit cake (as well as many variations) are sexual slang terms which have ... and also as an eccentric person (along with fruitball, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment