KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Monday, September 28, 2009

His Puppy collection


if this shitty old blanket of dwains is all i have to use then i guess thats fine..its a fucking raiders blanket and its more like a rug or fucking throw or whatever the fuck...I met a cutie tonight and He works with animals and had really a cute stuffed animal puppy collection and these two really cute kittens 'KITTEN FOREVER' all i can really say is Fuck N.S.A. Fuck N.S.A.! aneway

I took Smokey for a walk today it was hottt-it is good. "You want murphy's michelle
?" I had Murphy's today and I asked if you can eat it there...Hello no.."Can you guys cook it for us here and then we eat i right in front?...uh we don't have an oven" wtf...My friends friend , this dude gave me a buncha Broaches (blunt roaches) last night thanXxx and we rolled a "generation J" yay! I wanna see The Coathangers again..I wanna SEe them for My B-DAy! "MASHELLE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment