KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Saturday, June 5, 2010


My toy collecting is in it's prime now that i am in LA. Going to this one way-out 60's pad in the silverlake hills after haunted house a gogo 5 a couple of months ago and seeing this chicks toys and sense of total hip wild sixties chic style inspired me to continue on with my journey of collecting gadgets, cutesy accessories, clothing yeahyehayeahyeah. Today I went to the Commerce city annual flea market/community yard sale, for only having $5 I found a good amount of treasures like this super cool vintage tee that belonged to an ex-post man thats kinda like a navy blue and white ringer that says stamp licker on the back, a wasted youth tee, miniture mustard bottle, matching hello kitty figurines (1 is holding a hamburger, 1 fries), a hostess/twinkie keychain lipgloss, + yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah Best Chicken taco ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment