KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Music for me is probably the best way to express ones feelings, it has been such an amazing outlet source for me to release tension through sound. Putting on a record, tape, Mp3, writing a song, seeing a band, whatever really can change how a person feels, it can really cheer up ones spirit in time of need. Or sumtimes in my case it'll make you feel like you, like there is something for you, it's all you and others can share this common realization but what I have, not just aneone can touch!
it's amazing to be able to find people out there who share the same interests as me and I can hear their amazing podcasts and bands and stuff and think 'WOW, this really is me and it makes me happy' that other people out there get it, that other people out there would play the same record or band during a party or gathering to get that shit bumpin. Anger; sure talking or writing about is good but making some noise or writing a song to express that inner-punk is truly the way to go. Trust -me. Some people listen to a shitty song from a known band that they heard about through the radio when they are angry or sad and that ain't right! I guess one is the music they listen to, so what am I?
woof-woof

No comments:

Post a Comment