KINDERGARTEN-PUNK

. . .

Monday, August 2, 2010

cumday





its mondeee here in so cal, Im making a tape from mostly Youtube videos.
Phones! played Mime School this weekend w/ PegLEGLOVe, Bastidas and the BNOIRs.
I think Mime School (silver-echo gallery) whatever is an awesome place, the boys who live there rock! they moved here from Vancouver in Feb/March(Same time as me) yeah, there house/warehouse is a pretty awesome space, They Have a copy machine and made a little
mini poster for me! On saturday in the day Weee went to Bell Gardens to see Neonates @ a daytime outdoor event, It was awesome! (it seems like everytime I see them they get better and better) also we saw this really awesome 3 piece, 3 boys, called FIM, think Violent Femmes but totally more Garage-punk! The drums are just some shitty kick on balanced a foam egg crate thing, a snare and a crash/cymbal. They sounded like straight outta the mid eighties LA bomp era yeah! (hoping to seee them again sooon).
Im finding myself already preparing/becoming obsessed with/for halloweeeen (i think
this ones gunna be a big one) its gunna be like thee entire month of October for me!
I'm sumtimes even wearing black and orange w/ a halloweeen pin (lol)
seriously though. finding/collecting items for H-ween year round is prettty much one
of my total and favorite hobbies now! Call it Jack-Skellington-ish whateverrr.
Being in Cars is also starting to freak me out kinda, and everytime I am in one now I think of Crashes/crashing or just how much of a risk we really are taking every time we are in a vehicle and alll these crazies are in vehicles toooo and it feeels like a game, Like you have to be extremely careful, but not many people are really even thinking about it..They're just like "la-dee-da" down the road, and then suddenly BOOOOOM!ASFDSKNGADSKGNACRASHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTHIT SIRRRRRRENNNNNS!
(this is what freaks me out)
Im making some left over rice from last night (brown of course) w/ spinach, cabbage, and onions+ Avocado (Avocado is like my new ultimate favorite thing!)
Gunna continue making the tape...

No comments:

Post a Comment